[Homeroast] Thanks for Behmor-garage advice

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:15:34 CST 2015

Clark,

I'm with you about the box helping regardless of weather. I roast with a
heat gun, and place the greens into a stainless steel sieve that fits quite
snugly into a stainless steel mixing bowl (both came from Target about 10
years ago). I roast a pound at a time, placing the mixing bowl/sieve
holding the beans into a cardboard box (which arrived several years ago
filled with Sweet Maria's green coffee). Ambient moving air is not good
when I am trying to transfer heat with directed air, and the box helps
block the drafts.

Brian