[Homeroast] Thanks for Behmor-garage advice

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:06:12 CST 2015

Good idea with the box *Brian*. I use an air popper and noticed it takes
longer depending on the weather to reach 1st crack (I live in NYC). My
solution has been to just use my eyes and ears and keep it on longer. I'll
try the box trick. It would probably make roasts more consistent anyway
regardless of the weather.

*John*, I'm ready to graduate too. What you getting, behmor, freshroast,
hot top? What do you all prefer? I want to be able to roast at least an 8
or 12oz bag of coffee at a time- for myself and for friends. 3oz at a time
in the airroaster is great for myself, but if I want to roast for friends,
it takes all day especially after having to wait each time for it to cool.

- Clark

*Pedestrian*
instagram.com/pedestriancoffee
soundcloud.com/pedestriancoffee