[Homeroast] Thanks for Behmor-garage advice

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:44:07 CST 2015

John,

Just my .02. I use hot air for roasting, not a Behmor, but a trick for
roasting in cold weather with a popper is to put the popper into a
cardboard box. I would think that a person could do something similar with
a Behmor, perhaps placing the box over the roaster instead of placing the
roaster into the box (of course exercising appropriate caution to prevent
fire). In a building with sufficient counter space, the enclosure could be
permanent, perhaps similar to the appliance garages in some kitchens but in
a way that allows constant monitoring. Again, just thinking out loud...

I would be interested in follow-ups regarding what you try and how it works.

Brian