[Homeroast] ​​​​​​Re: milk frother wand (Michael Koenig)

Dennis Garrett ibrubeer at abbnebraska.com
Sun Jan 18 12:51:55 CST 2015

I have this frother too.  I bought it for my wife, but I have used it many
times too.  Nonetheless, these frothers do a suitable job when you don't
have the time to do it with steam, or you're in a hurry.  There are all
levels of people who are preparing these drinks, with all levels of
expertise and time available...  Just my $0.02 worth.

Dennis