[Homeroast] John's garage Behmor

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 11:32:34 CST 2015

I did my first roast, since moving back to WV, yesterday afternoon. It was
around 36F and I did a wok on the grill. Turned out pretty well, not too
bad. Fortunately, we have a few local roasters here and access to decent
fresh coffee. But I'm looking forward to roasting more, just trying to
figure out what the permanent roaster will be.

Jason