[Homeroast] Behmor in Garage

Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:59:22 CST 2015

Greetings --

I am in the process of transition from FreshRoast (about 800 roasts, and
the unit starting to complain).  I bought a Behmor 1600 plus from Sweet
Maria a month ago and have been learning to use it.  With the FreshRoast, I
had been roasting in the garage to avoid smoke and odor in the house.  Our
garage is about 50 degrees, so I have been using the Behmor in the kitchen
with the vent fans running.  There is very little smoke or odor.

Best regards,
Howard

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Peter Louton <peter at midwestbicycleworks.com