[Homeroast] milk frother wand

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 14:06:53 CST 2015

While I 100% agree those frothers cannot make real micro-foamed milk and are
not good candidates for any kind of latte art work, if satisfied with
Aeropress for "espresso" (which it cannot make) then likely will be
satisfied with milk frother. Neither are the correct/right/best tools for
making cappuccinos or lattes.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/