[Homeroast] Coffee Scale

Carol Lugg heislord at elpasotel.net
Sat Jan 10 10:43:54 CST 2015

Good morning from a very cold Colorado!

I have seen others mention on the list they use a set of coffee scales
they have gotten from Harbor Freight that they like very much, but
didn't cost a ton of money. I purchased what I thought were the scales
you were talking about, but they seem mighty tiny. I just want to be
sure I have the right set of scales. Mine are Cent-Tech 1000 Gram
Digital Scales. Do I have the same scales those of you on this list are
talking about? I guess I was really surprised at the size of these. They
are only 4 3/4" in length.

Any info will help. I was interested in getting the scales you were
talking about, because the price was right, but I am not sure these will
work for me.

Thanks,
Carol