[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's new Coffee Alert: Seven new ones

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jan 9 21:29:42 CST 2015

 Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since we added new coffee to the list so we are excited
to present these seven new ones.

Burundi Kayanza Mpemba
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/burundi-kayanza-mpemba.html> has spice
fruits, candied citrus, white grapefruit, and black tea to accompany the
acidity.

Burundi Muyinga Kavugangoma
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/burundi-muyinga-kavugangoma.html> brings
flavors of apple, dried ginger, all-spice, nice body and brilliant acidity.

Colombia Timana Finca El Paraiso
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/colombia/colombia-timana-finca-el-paraiso.html>
includes raw sugar sweetness, candied nut, malic acidity and a Bosc pear
bittering mouthfeel.

Ethiopia Dry Process Sidama Njori
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-dry-process-sidama-njori.html>
is full of berry, with caramel candy, cocoa powder, and baked stone fruits.
Sweet and full bodied!

Guatemala Antigua Finca Cabrejo
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-antigua-finca-cabrejo.html>
is juicy, alive with crispy acidity and makes a sweet espresso.

Kenya Kiambu Ndumberi AA
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-kiambu-ndumberi-aa.html>
has sweet brown sugar, caramel, juicy citrus, and pleasant acidity.

Sulawesi Toarco Seletan Peaberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/sulawesi-toarco-seletan-peaberry.html>.
Honey, apple juice, green grape, bittersweet cocoa, and caramel sweetness
is in this Sulawesi.

 That's it for now, but more to come next week! Have a great weekend.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com