[Homeroast] Subject: Re: Transition advice

Michael Loew milwmike5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:32:04 CST 2015

Sent from Windows Mail

Gotcha!

From: Brian Kamnetz <bkamnetz at gmail.com>
To: "A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Transition advice

Hi Mike,

The coffee Tom used to sell for next to nothing was not intended to be
consumed, period. It was strictly for practice.  My impression was that
John is trying to learn how to use the larger drum roaster and needs some
trials that won't result in five pounds of good coffee being charred, etc.
After that will come the finer points of profiles, etc. At least that was
the way I interpreted John's email.

Brian