[Homeroast] milk frother wand

Charlie Herlihy zapcafe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 19:50:21 CST 2015

This what my wife uses. Cool Kitchen Pro® Milk Frother- 236.6 ml (8 oz.)
|   |
| Cool Kitchen Pro® Milk Frother- 236.6 ml (8 oz.)Cool Kitchen Pro® Milk Frother- 236.6 ml (8 oz.) Froth and/or heat cold milk, Stainless Steel, Quick and efficient |
|  |
| View on www.costco.ca | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

      Our espresso machine could do the job, but the cool kitchen pro is much (!) easier and completely quiet. Pour some milk and push a button.