[Homeroast] milk frother wand

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Tue Jan 6 10:56:22 CST 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Bodum-Chambord-5-Ounce-Milk-Frother/dp/B000QEEI5I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1420563216&sr=8-3&keywords=bodum+milk+frother

I use this Bodum milk frother when I want to make a
'Fakachino'.  Just put a little milk in it, pump the handle for a few
seconds and you have amazing foam - almost cream.
In fact, if you put in cream you'd get whipped cream.  But it's not
steamed - still cold, which is a bit of a shock the first time.

At 01:24 AM 1/6/2015, you wrote:

>http://www.amazon.com/Kuissential-SlickFroth-2-0-Electric-Cappuccino/dp/B00AETU4WQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1420528978&sr=1-1
>
>What I use. Kuissential slick froth 2.0. See the Amazon reviews.
>
>On Jan 6, 2015, at 1:44 AM, Clark Barclay
><pedestriancoffee at gmail.com<mailto:pedestriancoffee at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>I want to make steamed milk drinks from home and learn latte art, but don't
>want to drop the $$$ on an espresso machine- besides, I have my trusty
>Aeropress.
>
>Can anyone recommend a milk frother wand or a DIY method that'll do the
>trick?
>
>Thanks!
>- Clark
>
>--