[Homeroast] Dark Decaf from Behmor

Forrest forrestdanson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 12:29:44 CST 2015

Know your problem, I have ruined a few pounds of decaf beans myself.  Solution for most decaf beans seems to be covered here by Bonnie P when I asked a similar question a while back.
" I roast a lot of decaf, and for 3/4 lb, I roast on 1lb P2 B, and almost
always - 1C starts exactly at the 12 minute mark.  I then roast 3-4 minutes
after the start of 1C, and then hit cool.  I then open the door and remove
the chaff tray while cooling.  Decaf doesn't have much chaff, so that works
really well."
I have found, using a temp monitor that this pattern is quite consistent for most beans.
Hope this helps ... Good luck!
Forrest

Forrest Danson
928-759-7256