[Homeroast] Dark Decaf from Behmor

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:25:46 CST 2015

Hello Paul,
I have the same machine.   I always roast my decafs on P2 with no
pre-heat.  I roast 12 ounces on the 1 lb P2 B setting.  My 1C generally
starts at the 12 minute mark.  If I roast 8 ounces instead, I use the 1/2
lb P2 C setting.  I cover my chaff tray in foil which for me, decreased the
length of the roasts.  My Behmor was purchased when they first came out, if
I remember so far back, maybe in 2008.  Using these settings, I can get C+
to FC without a problem, I can end the roasts with no hint of 2C.

-Bonnie P.