[Homeroast] Gaggia Baby no longer works

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 22:35:14 CST 2015

I would suggest descaling. Especially if you have flow issues. Had to replace a cracked boiler on a baby recently, I thought I descaled enough but I was really surprised at the amount of scale in the old boiler. The Gaggia users group is a great resource as well. FWIW baby and baby twin are 2 different animals the baby  is a single boiler and the twin has a thermoblock.

If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.