[Homeroast] Gaggia Baby no longer works

Bill Kendall pleiades45 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:41:00 CST 2015

If you had problems with the steam side of the unit, I could help you. My
Baby Twin is only two months old and I had issues around getting it to
create steam. A quick email to tech support at Whole Latte Love (where I
purchased the refurbished unit) and the problem was resolved. There is a
lengthy forum at the Gaggia site located here, in case you hadn't looked
there:  http://www.gaggiausersgroup.com/index.php?action=forum . That's how
I started.to resolve my own.