[Homeroast] Gaggia Baby no longer works

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:22:42 CST 2015

Hi All,

My Gaggia Baby stopped working yesterday. I get water flow from the wand
with no problem just no water/very sparse out of the group head. I removed
the group head and cleaned it thoroughly with still no luck. I can not seem
to find a solution online but notice others have had the same issue.

Does anyone here have advice or suggestions? I was going to look at the
solenoid and pull the solenoid tube to make sure its not blocked.

Any advice would be much appreciated. My machine is only about 2 years old.

John H.

---