[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 22:30:46 CST 2015

FWIW the further I delve into the deeps of coffee the more sure I am there
is little if anything of worth attained with "minimal fuss". How do samples
I receive compare/contrast to what over 50 tons I've roasted in the past 7
years (on my little USRC 3k workhorse)? They stand/cup on their own, though
yes sensory memory also comes into play comparing/contrasting but not what
someone else wrote about some by-gone coffee.

I'll shut up and go away now...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/