[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Feb 12 21:42:29 CST 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 07:15:54PM -0800, miKe mcKoffee wrote:
> Come on guys give SM a break, this isn't Rocket Science but Internet
> Navigation 101. The old greens archives are still there and still accessible
> via new website. Not really that difficult to find if you look. I seldom am
> on SM website anymore and found it in seconds. From the Home page highlight
> Greens then click on "Archive". I just looked for and found that classic
> Harrar Lot 30 Blueberry Bomb from March 2006 Arrival, says so in the full
> original review still there...

Finding it (aside from the Camaroon) isn't the issue.  Linking to a particular
description was the original question.

Why?  So my notes can include a link that takes me straight to a particular coffee description?
Why?  So when I read a new coffee description I can with minimal fuss go right to the bean I *think* it reminds me of.

This was a sanity check on my part, "wasn't that how it used to be?" and now it's something of a feature request.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity