[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Feb 12 21:37:57 CST 2015

> My purchase was December 28, 2014 - six weeks ago.

Oh, sorry, I guess I was thinking in terms of older archives.  Hmmm,
let me take a look at the experimental logs...

SKU 4350, Cameroon Mifi Java Longberry - ah, I didn't entirely miss it,
but the part that stuck in my head was "Java Longberry".  Wasn't such a
short run, though: first listed 2014-08-04, dropped on 2015-01-12.

  The dry grounds of this Java Longberry are quite sweet, buttery and
  caramel, with a note that reminds me of honey glaze.  Darker roasts
  build more of a rustic appeal, sorghum and aromatic woods.  With hot
  water, the steam brings up a culmination of pumpkin pie spice and
  sweet grass (not 'grassy', but more in the floral end of the
  spectrum), and Full City shows roast tones and black currant
  sweetness.  The cup has up-front sweetness, and City/City+ roasts
  show a bit of sugar in the raw and an apricot note.  This is a low
  acid cup, but the flavor and mouthfeel of black tea give a slightly
  different perception.  At Full City there's a rich chocolate flavor,
  dark fruits, and a bit of ro ast complexity.  A nice option for those
  looking for lower acidity African coffee, as well as a unique
  opportunity to try a great example of coffee from an area often
  overlooked.

  Roast: City to City+ is nice for any sort of complexity; our Full
  City roast showed big sweetness, lower acid, and more roast tones.

Cupping scores used to be easy to grab, but in the new store layout
they're just images with meaningless names.  :-(

--
Programmers are optimistic.  And we have to be because if we weren't
optimists we couldn't do this work.  Which is why we fall prey to things