[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 21:15:54 CST 2015

Come on guys give SM a break, this isn't Rocket Science but Internet
Navigation 101. The old greens archives are still there and still accessible
via new website. Not really that difficult to find if you look. I seldom am
on SM website anymore and found it in seconds. From the Home page highlight
Greens then click on "Archive". I just looked for and found that classic
Harrar Lot 30 Blueberry Bomb from March 2006 Arrival, says so in the full
original review still there...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/