[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Feb 12 20:14:15 CST 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 05:34:43PM -0800, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
> The coffee archives still exist. You can access them by clicking "Archive"
> under the "Green Coffee" tab on our home page. Here's an example of
> Ethiopian coffees that we have carried since 2012.
> https://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.archive.new.php?country=Ethiopia

Right, a page per country of origin. But not even a # anchor link to go right
to the bean of interest.  I wanted to use them to enhance my personal log
and inventory system.

While writing this email I checked the available options:
Print - it brings up an empty description page. Clicking, the check boxes
        had no effect. https://www.sweetmarias.com/printable_review.php?id=3336
        If this worked as it seems to be intended it would be very good.

Share - a mess of death by a thousand cuts list of ways to share. I selected
        gmail and got a link taking me to the thousand cuts list
Ditto for the tweet, FB, and email portions of the share bar.

Aside from the page mechanics,
Where's the Cameroon page? I'd like to reread the Mifi Java description.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity