[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Feb 12 19:34:43 CST 2015

Hi Everyone,

The coffee archives still exist. You can access them by clicking "Archive"
under the "Green Coffee" tab on our home page. Here's an example of
Ethiopian coffees that we have carried since 2012.
https://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.archive.new.php?country=Ethiopia

Our current reviews still have arrival date info. Just click the
"Additional Info" tab under the photos on any coffee review page. Here you
will find all the same informative categories that were on older reviews.