[Homeroast] Individual pages for archived coffee reviews?

Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:24:32 CST 2015

I will add my voice to a request that all pages for all offerings be
archived and available.

A few months ago, a very nice coffee was offered and sold out within a day
or two.  I was one of the fortunate people who bought some.  When the beans
arrived, I returned to the Sweet Maria archives to refresh my memory on its
characteristics in preparation for roasting.  There was no record.

Best,
Howard