[Homeroast] Machines built to be repaired and maintained

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Feb 9 16:25:12 CST 2015

  Hello Michael,

Sunday, February 8, 2015, 11:30:55 AM, you wrote:

> What espresso machine manufacturers are the strongest at supporting this ethos?

Most of the simpler espresso machines uses standard parts. I've
repaired a number of different machines and Espresso Parts
Resource always has the knowledge and parts I need. It helps
that they are a 10 mile drive and like me. But unless it has
fancy electronics, it seems like all the water and steam parts
are easily obtainable. from any of the many espresso parts
suppliers.

-- Ira