[Homeroast] Subject: Re: #34 Workshop

Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:24:43 CST 2015

Thanks Byron....The 'El Competitor' was the first coffee that really
blew me away after years of roasting, and it when it was no longer
available I finally realized I needed to 'bank' the beans I really
liked, just like the recently offered Cameroon which was marvelous
when taken FC++ but is now gone.

I'll order some of the #34 and give it a go...

Best, Hank