[Homeroast] Central American Coffees

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Feb 2 12:48:56 CST 2015

The folks in our cupping lab have been tasting samples from El Salvador and
they haven't been up to par which is why we haven't been offering them
recently. We do expect to have some up on the list in a few months so you
can expect some later this spring or summer. Please email us at
info at sweetmarias.com for more details and specifics regarding Central
American arrivals.