[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert - Three Excellent Additions for Both Drip and Espresso

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Dec 23 17:02:00 CST 2015

Hello Everybody! We hope you are having a great holiday season. We just
added three new coffees we hope you will enjoy (especially if you drink
decaf). Have a Merry Christmas!

*Colombia Urrao -Valle de Penderisco <https://goo.gl/vo12YC>* - Juicy
fruits, red apple and pear, shifting to blackberry and tamarindo as it
cools. Deeper roasts pull out dark chocolate bar richness, and fruited
undercurrent. Bodied cup. Great as espresso.

*Rwanda Nyamasheke SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/tPCFPu> - *Muscovado sweetness
with top notes of dried apple and horehound herbal candy. Tea-like acidity
cuts through, with bittersweet Dutch cocoa finish. Good for espresso.

*Colombia Inzá de Cauca SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/NAcrZH> - *Layers of raw
sugar flavors, along with a unique pumpernickel note. Lightly fruited with
chocolate roast complexity in the mid-roast range. Good for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.