[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New coffee from Yemen, Congo, Burundi, Guatemala & Sulawesi
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 18 17:10:03 CST 2015
We hope your holidays are going well and wanted to let you know that we
just added six new coffees to the list. We hope you enjoy them. Have a
great weekend. By
- Yemen Mokha Harasi <https://goo.gl/Oo0BCS> - Raw to toasting sugars
sweetness holds up a profile of Brazil nut and cacao nibs, aromatic cedar,
earth tones, and pungent fruit accents. It also makes for a wild espresso.
- Congo Kivu Kalehe Cooperative <https://goo.gl/BFVTaL> - Rustic molasses
sugar sweetness, with papaya and tamarind. Citrus notes accentuate fruited
brightness. Herbaceous accents of basil and lemon balm.
- Burundi Bubanza Ngara <https://goo.gl/OfHYmm> - Oatmeal cookie, rindy
citrus, aromatic wood, sweet tobacco, and syrupy body. Middle roasts make a
great daily drinking coffee. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Patzun -Finca Santa Anita <https://goo.gl/OfRK6Y> - Apple juice
like brilliance props up flavors of stone fruit nectar and pear juice, with
underlying raw honey sweetness. Dark cocoa and plum round out the finish.
Good for espresso.
- Sulawesi Bone Bone Kalaciri <https://goo.gl/IxzQrC> - Muscovado sugar and
cacao nib bittersweetness give way to baking spice, roasted almond, and
subtle dark fruit notes. Bodied cup, and a nice blend component too. Good
- Burundi Mutambu Rubanda <https://goo.gl/nyywIU> - Cane juice to honey
sweet, with orange and tangerine top notes, and palette-cleansing acidity.
Red raspberry, graham cracker, spiced tea, and crowning floral note.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast