[Homeroast] Behmor 1600+ on order...

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Dec 7 06:27:03 CST 2015

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 11:20:14AM +0000, Jason Brooks wrote:
> Used you recipie on roughly 11 oz of Rwanda i had left. Roasted yesterday
> afternoon. It started 1st crack earlier, but seemed to slow well and only
> got a pop or two of second.

Did I post a recipie recently?!?  Oh, was this about the rough
equivalence of 12 oz on P1 with 8 oz P3?

I would say "snap or two" as that lets me omit "of second" in my notes,
and that's one of my favorite roast levels.  Not for everything, but
probably most Rwanda lots, yes.

--
The phenomenon of financial excess associated with
promising novel technologies is a recurring feature