[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Dec 5 11:32:04 CST 2015

On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 05:24:36PM +0000, Jason Brooks wrote:
> John - once it starts the un- prefixed countdown, it's heading to a cooling
> cycle. It won't let you do anything. It's some sort of safety that's likely
> related to heat.

If that's how it behaves for you then I'll go back to my first guess:
there's something wrong with your roaster.  At least according to the
manual, that un:## display is SUPPOSED to be your opportunity to assure
the roaster that you are present & watching by pressing the Start
button so that it won't ruin your roast by ending it when the counter
expires.  If pressing the button doesn't return it to the normal roast
display & operation, then you need to talk to Behmor to get the roaster
fixed.

--
Pruning and restoring a blighted tree is almost an impossible task.
The same is true of blighted computer programs.  Restoring a structure