[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Matt Roth kneedragger at skidmarkracing.com
Sat Dec 5 11:30:04 CST 2015

I have had great luck with a Variac making my voltage stable.  Ran a meter
on it while roasting and it boosted and stabilized my voltage throughout my
roast.  I didn't look at the stats of the Variac that I listed.  It was
there for reference only as some folks have no idea what a Variac is.  This
is the one that I have and it works great and will work with the Behmor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Variac-Variable-AC-Power-Transformer-with-Meter-
0-130-VAC-Max-20A-TDGC-2KM-/181933580803?hash=item2a5c162203:g:TVQAAOSw9N1Vn
D6S