[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Dec 5 11:30:51 CST 2015

On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 09:08:51AM -0800, John Nanci wrote:
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I disagree with this.  A variac
> will not stabilize your voltage.

They come in both flavors.  If you want voltage stabilization you need
to make sure the device you're buying supports it. The safe assumption
is that it does not.

Now I need a second variac to plug my variac into to see which kind it is.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity