[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Matt Roth kneedragger at skidmarkracing.com
Sat Dec 5 10:46:36 CST 2015

If indeed you are having a voltage issue, here is how I solved the same
thing.  A cheap little Variac will make sure your voltage is good and
stable.  Here is an example for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-0-5-KVA-VARIABLE-TRANSFORMER-VARIAC-500VA-0-150V
-/361440568148?hash=item5427896354:g:vXUAAOSwcBhWXTzP