[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:12:10 CST 2015

If i let ut count down it does generate an error, and I think it is 7 from
the first roast i did. What i've picked up is that if I see the error
countdown, I'll just start the cooling cycle and once it gets to the
ever-accurate 129 degrees, restart the roast. That works well and I've
reroasted before.

Need to fine the wiggy meter to check voltage on the outlet I'm using.

Thanks,
Jason