[Homeroast] Behmor Question

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Dec 5 08:52:29 CST 2015

On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 02:40:52PM +0000, Jason Brooks wrote:
> Mentioned yesterday of the difficulties worj the 1/4# batches.  The roaster
> would overheat before getting through the roast.  Thai is indoors as well.
> This morning,  i tried 1/2# roast, and it also produced overheat shutoff.
> What i see is the time readout goes to what looks like "un" and a 39 sec
> timer. Cooled and restarted and just finished 1st crack.

Oh, wait, actual shutoff?  Oh, right, and there should be an "Err 7"
somewhere in there.  That's the "are you watching?  press START or I'll
ruin your roast" safety feature.  Regulating agencies, what can we say?

--
Allen Funt was one of the great psychologists of the twentieth century.
His informal experiments and demonstrations on "Candid Camera"