[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New coffees from Colombia, Costa Rica and Kenya.

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 4 19:03:33 CST 2015

Hello Everyone,
We hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that the Holidays are treating you
well. We just added some great new coffees to refill your pantry with
sugary, fruited sweetness. Have a great weekend.

- Colombia La Plata -Trujillo Microlote <https://goo.gl/49QLoe> - honeyed
sweetness, and citrus juice, orange rind, and nectarine top notes.
Bittersweet cacao undertones, and a crowning tart cranberry note.
- Colombia Pavón -La Galunga "Ofir" <https://goo.gl/lu6stt> - Complex sugar
and fruits define the cup. Welch's grape, plum and red apple, along with
layers of caramelizing sugar sweetness.
- Costa Rica Don Oscar -Los Anonos <https://goo.gl/2GrbMe> - Raw sugar and
graham cracker crust sweetness, with tart green apple and a nice black
walnut note in the finish. Clean flavors, with mouth cleansing finish (like
black tea).
- Kenya Nyeri Kiama C <https://goo.gl/UegtBr> - Nice array of fruit and
burned sugars. Currant, black cherry, grape, ripe cherry, and plum.
Impressive C grade Kenya!
- Kenya Nyeri Ndima-ini Peaberry <https://goo.gl/g0xN0L> - Loaded with
pulpy citrus and tropical fruit notes. City+ and beyond show pluot, orange
juice, ruby red grapefruit, pineapple, and guava top notes. Moderate
acidity, and weighty body.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.