[Homeroast] Behmor 1600+ on order...

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:14:47 CST 2015

Piggy backing on here. Just got the Behmor 1600+ as an early Christmas gift
from my wife.  Glad to see the mention that quarter pound batch are a bad
idea.  I've been roasting for over 10 years on several different roasters.
What I've seen worth either P1 or P2 is that the Behmor gets to a thermal
safety before such as small mass can heat up in that cavernous body.

Next will be a half-er. But both quarter pound batches have been good, but
had to be restarted. Best tasting Camerroon I've had.

Jason