[Homeroast] how do you replace your fav when no longer offered?

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:07:17 CDT 2015

If it has darker flavors, I'm there. I love the simplier Brazil's,
Colombian's and other S. Am's. Africa is my sweet spot. Uganda & Rwanda are
particular favorites. I was actually floored by the Cameroon. I was
guessing an underroastrd, grassy brew (i had finished it in the wok in the
dark). But it was a light, complex cup that was delicious!