[Homeroast] how do you replace your fav when no longer offered?

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:40:33 CDT 2015

I'm with you Dennis. Love those 2. When I can't get them,  i go for other
African soutces (less Kenya) or some carefully selected South Americans.
Right now, we're enjoying Brazil DP- Fazenda Cachowira Ata, Cameroon Mifi
(fabulous at City, would be good for iced) and Rwanda Nayamasheke Mutovu
Coop. All have been wonderful so far.