[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Guatemala 8-pack & 5 more!

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Aug 28 19:38:10 CDT 2015

Hello Everybody,
We just added an exciting Guatemala 8-pack sample set and five new coffees.
Have a great weekend!

*Single Origin Sample Set: Guatemala*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/single-origin-sample-set-guatemala> -
features 1 pound bags of coffee from the current offers on our list. These
are all wet-processed coffees.

*Brazil Tres Vecinos Peaberry*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/brazil-tres-vecinos-peaberry> -
balanced with a nice ratio of sugar-to-bittersweet flavors. Roasted nut is
present in the lightest roasts, . Slight fruited notes pop out as the cup
cools, and the finish is highlighted by fading bittersweet chocolate. Great
for espresso

*Congo Kivu Nyirigongo Station*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/congo-kivu-nyirigongo-station> - has
healthy doses of unrefined sugars and aromatic woods. A sweet coffee
(deeply sweet, really), albeit rustic and with a counterbalance of
bittersweet aspects. As it cools fruits really come alive, rindy citrus,
boysenberry, and red raisin, along with dry-spice top notes.

*Ethiopia Dry Process "Gey" Harar*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/ethiopia-dry-process-gey-harar> - one
of the better Harar selections we've tasted in a while. Very sweet,
mixed-berry jam and a hint of papaya, with an overlay of earth-toned
sugars. A strong note of dried apple comes out as the cup cools,

*Guatemala Acatenango San Diego Buena Vista*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/guatemala-acatenango-san-diego-buena-vista>
- notes of brown sugar, almond, spiced cinnamon and vanilla essence notes
in the aftertaste. Full City ushers in high % cacao bar flavors, slightly
fruited and with a pleasant bittering touch. There's a great relationship
between sweetness and bittersweetness

*Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Palacios y Castillo*
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/guatemala-proyecto-xinabajul-palacios-y-castillo>
- A rock-solid brewed coffee with nectarine and green apple tartness, along
with a juicy mouthfeel. There's a lemon note , functioning more as flavor
than acidity. The structuring brightness in the middle-roast range is much
more in line with ripe peach (skin and all) or red apple.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com