[Homeroast] Professional tips for a home roasters

Jason Brooks brookswv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 07:53:02 CDT 2015

quite interesting. I'm drinking a nice Cameroon coffee this morning,
roasted Friday night in a wok. when the roast finished, it was dark, but it
sounded fine. The ground coffee looked a bit light but there isn't the
grassy flavor I'm accustomed to on such light roasts. This roast took just
over 20 minutes, mostly during the early stages. The coffee is quite nice
and flavorful, and seems like it would be a good one for iced coffee.