[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:56:30 CDT 2015

Regarding altitude,  during ski season we live in Park City with an
elevation of about 6500 feet.  The rest of the year we are in a suburb of
Las Vegas at about 3100 feet.

I do notice a small difference in roasting at the two different altitudes,
but mostly as it expresses itself in the cup.  I think coffee tastes
slightly better when roasted at the lower elevation.  It could be my
imagination though.  I can't recall the exact differences, as my memory
isn't as good as it used to be.  Also, my memory isn't as good as it used to
be.