[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

Frank Parth fparth at icloud.com
Fri Aug 7 17:41:08 CDT 2015

Carol, if you really enjoy roasting there’s no reason to give it up. Others on this list have offered many suggestions, one idea I might offer is to donate your roasts to someone who could appreciate it and can’t roast themselves.

When my son moved back to California he starting bugging me for fresh roasted coffee, so I roasted enough for him also. Then his friends starting asking for some, and within limits I’ve roasted some for them. I quickly put a stop to roasting for my local church because it would have cost me a fortune. There are a lot of options for fresh roasted coffee if you’re creative.

Frank Parth