[Homeroast] Cleaning the Chemex?

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:17:12 CDT 2015

I don't have a chemex anymore, but I have found the combination of some dish soap, baking soda and white vinegar is just short of miraculous.

My so even used this to clean motor oil out of his air filter (long story). He declared me a genius after that, hahaha.

I would let it soak - maybe get a baby bottle scrubber to help even more?

Lynne