[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:08:12 CDT 2015

I'm the only coffee drinker in my house.  I use a Behmor (first
generation).  My solution is two fold:
#1, give homeroast as gifts to friends.  It's always appreciated and you
get to introduce people to things like Kenyan fruit bombs, that they'll
never experience at Starbucks or "Dunks"
#2, I set up a corner of my home office as my "coffee corner".  I have a
couple of plastic storage boxes, to hold greens (separated by region), and
I covered them with coffee burlap sacks for decoration.  On top of this
sits my Behmor and a collection of coffee nicknacks (hand grinders, old
burrs, etc).  No wasted counter space in the kitchen