[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

tfishe1 at tampabay.rr.com tfishe1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 7 05:33:49 CDT 2015

Having used many different roasters over the years, I totally agree with mike. New Hottops are $1100 now, and I, also the only coffee drinker in my home, have been using and loving the Hottop since they first came out.

You can roast less than 1/2# of coffee with the Hottop.

Best of luck in your decision,
Terry

From: Michael Koenig <koenig.mike at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

I manage to use 1-2 hottop batches per week for just myself (espresso at home
and Aeropress at work). Even if you only roasted once every other week, I would
certainly keep the hottop vs. downgrading to a popper or freshroast. (I'm not
putting down those units, just you have a lot more control with a hottop).

--mike