[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:25:11 CDT 2015

I manage to use 1-2 hottop batches per week for just myself (espresso at home and Aeropress at work). Even if you only roasted once every other week, I would certainly keep the hottop vs. downgrading to a popper or freshroast. (I'm not putting down those units, just you have a lot more control with a hottop).

--mike

Sent from my iPhone