[Homeroast] Need Help - Almost an Empty Nester

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:31:21 CDT 2015

Personally, I roast about 225 grams of green beans at a time in my Gene
Café, and I use the Clever Coffee Dripper with about 22grams of ground
roasted coffee each morning to make a mug of coffee (pour-over with paper
filter).  Most days I make a 2nd mug.  It is just me - no one else (my wife
doesn't drink coffee).

I need to roast about once per week about once/week or so -- and this
cadence of roasting works pretty well.

You could also switch to using a popcorn popper.  This roast method is quite
fast & uses about a level cup of greens.   A