[Homeroast] Grinder question

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:11:03 CDT 2015

Rocky is an entry level grinder for espresso.It is very capable of handling
grind coarse enough for your needs. The motor should last 20 plus years.
The burrs ,for the use you describe should last 3 years or more. Only
problem I ever had with the machine was changing the burrs. They can be a
bear to change

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com